This position involves supporting and assisting individuals who experience developmental and physical disabilities with daily living skills and community inclusion activities. Responsibilities include providing direct care, attending and participating in community events, recreational activities, etc. Full-time and part-time positions may be available, as needed by individuals receiving supports, with flexible schedules. Employees need their own transportation to and from multiple job sites. Individuals receiving supports are often dependent on employees for transportation needs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Experience working with individuals who experience disabilities preferred but not required
• Ability to lift 50 pounds from squat-and-kneel position from the floor
• Must be 18 years or older, per State of Alaska regulations
• Possess a valid driver license & at least 3 years of driving experience (may include permit time)
• Provide driving record that meets agency guidelines
• Pass a criminal background check under state regulation
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Human Resources Recruiter
Hope Community Resources, Inc.
540 W. International Airport Rd
Anchorage, AK 99518